Sometime ago, I was on Facebook and I came across an interesting article about Money posted by
Business Insider SG which is what inspire me to write this post.
While the topic of Money has always been interesting, what really catches my eye was the name that was smack on to the topic of Money…… Tony Robbins.
So who is this Tony Robbins guy?
Here is an extract taken from his website:
For the past three decades, Anthony Robbins has served as an advisor to leaders around the world.
A recognized authority on the psychology of leadership, negotiations, organizational turnaround,
and peak performance, he has been honored consistently for his strategic intellect and humanitarian
Robbins has been honored by
- Accenture as one of the “Top 50 Business Intellectuals in the World”;
- by Harvard Business Press as one of the “Top 200 Business Gurus”;
- by American Express as one of the “Top Six Business Leaders in the World” to coach its entrepreneurial clients;
- by Forbes as a Top 100 Celebrity;
- by Justice Byron White as one of the world’s “Outstanding Humanitarians”;
- and by the International Chamber of Commerce as one of the top 10 “Outstanding Young People of World.”
Once again, Credits to Tony Robbins Biography (https://www.tonyrobbins.com/biography)
Now… back to this topic of “#1 thing to do when you get your Money”
What exactly is this “number 1 thing you should do”?
Upon some digging on the net… I manage to “invite” Mr Tony to give a speech on this thing.